20 Best Budget places to visit in Kullu-Manali
Kullu-manali is a beautiful place which is situated in Himachal pradesh state of india. Himachal pradesh state is completely surrounded by the hills.
Kullu-manali is the favourite place to visit for tourist and newly wedding couple.
From delhi, you can easily reach to kullu-manali by Volvo bus semi sleeper seat. Climate of this city is cold every time as per other states of india, so during summer time most of the tourist go to kullu-manali for spend their vacation with family and children. Here is some brief details about 20 Best Budget places to visit in Kullu-Manali.
1.Rohtang Pass:-20 Best Budget places to visit in Kullu-Manali
Rohtang Pass is a high mountain pass located in the Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas in Himachal Pradesh, India. It connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys. Here are some key details about Rohtang Pass:
- Accessibility: It is approximately 51 kilometers (32 miles) away from Manali, a popular tourist destination in Himachal Pradesh. The pass is usually accessible from May to November, as heavy snowfall during winter months makes it difficult to reach.
- Scenic Beauty: Rohtang Pass is renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty and panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, glaciers, and valleys. The pass offers a splendid vista of snow-capped peaks, cascading waterfalls, and meandering rivers.
- Adventure Activities: The region around Rohtang Pass is a popular destination for adventure enthusiasts. Visitors can engage in various activities like skiing, snowboarding, snow biking, and paragliding (during summer months). It’s a paradise for nature lovers, photographers, and thrill-seekers alike.
- Permits: To regulate the tourist influx and protect the fragile ecosystem of the area, the local government requires visitors to obtain permits to visit Rohtang Pass. These permits are issued in limited numbers each day and can be obtained from the tourist information center in Manali.
2.solang valley:-20 Best Budget places to visit in Kullu-Manali
Solang Valley is a popular tourist destination located near Manali in Himachal Pradesh, India. It is a picturesque valley known for its scenic beauty and adventure activities. Here’s some information about Solang Valley:
- Natural Beauty: The valley is blessed with breathtaking natural beauty. Visitors can enjoy lush green meadows, dense forests, and snow-covered peaks, making it a haven for nature lovers and photographers.
- Adventure Sports: Solang Valley is renowned for its adventure activities, particularly during the winter season. The valley transforms into a playground for winter sports enthusiasts. Popular activities include skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, and sledging. The slopes of Solang Valley attract both beginners and experienced adventurers.
- Cable Car Ride: The valley is also famous for its cable car ride, known as the Solang Ropeway. It offers an aerial view of the valley and allows visitors to witness the mesmerizing landscapes from a different perspective.
- Zorbing: Zorbing is another thrilling activity available in Solang Valley. It involves rolling down the slopes inside a transparent plastic ball, providing an exhilarating experience.
The Hadimba Temple, also known as the Hidimba Devi Temple, is a famous religious site located in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India. It is dedicated to Goddess Hadimba, who is a character from the Indian epic, Mahabharata. Here’s some information about the Hadimba Temple:
Manikaran is a small town located in the Parvati Valley of Kullu district in Himachal Pradesh, India. It is known for its religious significance and natural hot springs. Here’s some information about Manikaran:
- Scenic Beauty: Manikaran is surrounded by picturesque landscapes, with the Parvati River flowing through the town and the majestic Himalayan mountains in the backdrop. The lush greenery, snow-capped peaks, and tranquil atmosphere make it a serene and beautiful destination.
The Beas River is a significant river in northern India that flows through the states of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab. Here’s some information about the Beas River:
- Origin and Course: The Beas River originates from the Beas Kund, a small glacial lake situated in the Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas in Himachal Pradesh. It flows through the Kullu Valley and passes through Manali, Kullu, and Mandi before entering Punjab. In Punjab, it flows through towns like Kangra, Hoshiarpur, and Amritsar. The river eventually joins the Sutlej River near the Indo-Pak border.
Jogini Waterfall is a mesmerizing waterfall located near Vashisht Village in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India. Here’s some information about Jogini Waterfall:
8.Vashisth Hot water springs;
9.Manali wildlife Sanctuary:
The Manali Wildlife Sanctuary is a protected area located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, India. Here’s some information about the Manali Wildlife Sanctuary:
- Scenic Beauty: The Manali Wildlife Sanctuary is known for its scenic landscapes and breathtaking views. The rugged terrain, dense forests, and snow-capped peaks create a picturesque environment that attracts nature lovers and photographers.
- Nearby Attractions: The sanctuary is located close to other popular tourist attractions in the region, such as the Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, and the Beas Kund trek. Visitors to the sanctuary can combine their wildlife experience with visits to these nearby destinations.
- Visiting Guidelines: If you plan to visit the Manali Wildlife Sanctuary, it is advisable to obtain necessary permits or permissions from the local forest department. It’s important to follow the rules and guidelines to ensure minimal disturbance to the wildlife and their habitats.
- The Manali Wildlife Sanctuary offers a chance to experience the natural beauty of the Himalayas and encounter a variety of wildlife species. It is a popular destination for nature lovers, wildlife enthusiasts, and adventure seekers visiting the Manali region.